In this lesson, you will learn how to ask: "What's your name?" and how to answer. When you make new friends in Thailand, of course you want to ask them their name. So, this lesson might be very useful for you.
Thai Words and Phrases to Ask Someone Their Name
คุณชื่ออะไร khun chûue à-rai = What's your name?
คุณ khun = You
ชื่อ chûue = to name, to call
อะไร à-rai = What?
To Answer with Your Name in Thai
ผมชื่อ... phǒm chûue... = My name is... (for male speakers)
ดิฉันชื่อ... dì-chǎn chûue... = My name is... (for female speakers)
Hope you enjoy the lesson and find it useful.
Remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel too :)
Hello, I'm Myra from Malaysia. I would like to have you as my private teacher to teach me lessons online in Thai language. Would you mind if I ask for your Skype username?
ReplyDeleteHi my apologized I just saw your comment. My skype id is gunchaya.koknoi if you are still interested.
DeleteIf I want to learn with you in Thai how much it cost, can it be affordable because I'm just a student here and I want to learn Thai, please help.
DeleteShare great information about your blog , Blog really helpful for us . We read your blog , share most useful information in blog . Thanks for share your blog here .
ReplyDeleteนาฬิกา ผู้ชาย
alyaa
DeleteI’m currently learning Thai for a student that goes to school with me he just moved from Thailand and doesn’t speak English and no one in my school speaks Thai and he looks like he needs help all the time so I’m learning Thai so I can help him and be his friend any tips on how to learn Thai better and faster
ReplyDeleteHi I am from Bangkok..can you teach me online.. pls provide your Skype id
ReplyDeleteHi my apologized I just saw your comment. My skype id is gunchaya.koknoi if you are still interested.
DeleteHello. How do I write this name , Lance Buenaventura in thai language? Hope you can help. Thank you
ReplyDeleteHi Lance Buenaventura, sound like you got Thai lastname. Here is Thai
Deleteเลน เบือนาเวนทุรา
sawat-dee-kha how can I right my name AIZA REBUYAS
Deleteไอร่า เรไบยาส
DeleteSorry, the auto corrct messed me uo ... it's supposed to be ไอซ่า not ไอร่า
DeleteMy name is john carlo parcutela. And i want to know my name in thai language. Hope you help me. Thankyou☺️
ReplyDeleteHi john carlo parcutela. Here you are จอห์น คาโร พาคูเทลล่า
Deletemy name is Ashley erika bagsic. And I want to know my name in Thailand language, hope you can help me thank you!!!♥️
ReplyDeleteHi, Ashley erika bagsic. Here you are แอสเล อริก้า แบ็คซิค
DeleteMy name is Xelk allen crayo. And I want to know my name in Thai language, hope you can help me thank you☺️
ReplyDeleteCeilyne Pimentel
ReplyDeleteHi, my name is Ceilyne Pimentel. I want to know my name in thai language, I hope you can help me. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteHi my name is April Rose Sibuja. I want to know my name in thai language,hope you help me. Thank You❤
ReplyDeleteStephen
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletehai p'noi naa ! my name is charllote bernice elvia . my nickname is via :) i'm from malaysia :) can you teach me more how to speak thai ? i love thailand very much ♡ now i'm just 16 years old and i really love to watch thai drama ! ♡ and i just learn some words from thai drama 😂 but i hope p'noi naa can teach me how to speak thai 😔 i hope one day i can go to thailand ♡
ReplyDeleteMy name is mark joseph tejero and i want to know my name in thai language
ReplyDeleteHi can you help me translate this name to thai, Nickleo😆
ReplyDeleteHello teacher can you please translate my name AIZA REBUYAS
ReplyDeleteSawat dee kha can you plss translate my name 'Shiela Mae Mina' and my bestfriend 'Gealian'
ReplyDeletesawadi ka my name is icia inln can you name me to thai?
ReplyDeletei am from filipino but i use english can you name me using thai?
DeleteJhangg cali david
ReplyDeleteสวัสดีคับ can you suggest me thai name
ReplyDeleteHow do I express my gratitude for getting such an excellent piece of blog that explains each detail easily and understandably? I did not have clear ideas about Thai translation, but now I am fully conversant with this topic.
ReplyDeleteSince Thailand's emerging economy is a potent business place for many countries worldwide so, setting a footprint in Thailand, the organization must take the assistance of Thai Language Translation services. Visit the Acadestudio Thai Language Translation website.